I’m thrilled to be speaking at the Corporate IT Forum Event on Digital, Gender Balance and You. Hope you will join me in London on September 21st!
This is a 1-day event which specifically looks at and considers advancing and achieving the right gender balance within IT/technological teams. Sadly, and rather surprisingly, there are few out there who have managed to achieve this and the right gender balance is still not being attained in IT. This event aims to consider the importance of addressing this issue within every organisation and speakers/ panellists come from a range of businesses/government bodies including Kimberly Clark, HMRC, Tullow Oil to name just a few
Why attend the Digital, Gender Balance & You Event?
But actually what are the benefits of attending I hear you ask; well the following may help:
For the individual:
- Development of your own personal digital brand
- Gain practical advice on how to seize new opportunities arising from the Digital Revolution
- The chance to network with technology professionals at all levels from organisations across a diverse range of industries
For the organisation:
- Learn how digital transformation and gender balance, in conjunction, can positively impact an organisation’s productivity, performance and finances
- Examine how digital can transform an organisation’s culture
- Discover the impact on recruitment and retention that Digital is having and gain insight into how to address the talent gap
As a female entrepreneur in the IT world, I’m particularly excited to have the opportunity to be speaking at this event and the link below will give you more information. Its clearly ideal for those women who are after seizing new opportunities, but also for employers who are desperately wanting a more diverse, multi-skilled workforce.
So come on, press the link below, sign up and join me to discuss this very important topic and consider ways to help achieve the right gender balance within IT now and in the future.